Thursday, June 9, 2011

Closing in on year #3 of 'Mommyhood'...toddlers,baby names & other sweet stuff♥

Oh, where to even begin??
I feel like it's been years since I've even blogged. So much is changing on a daily basis...I don't even know where to start fillin' ya in at.
Guess I'll just start typing & see where it goes ;)
The munchkins are growing like little wildflowers. Keaton Jack will be 3...yes, I said 3 in only a few short months. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with that sweet baby, saw him on an ultrasound for the 1st time, & held him in my arms after what seemed like days of labor. Now he's talking up a storm, saying just about anything & everything that he hears anyone else say (his Daddy has had a time with this since he often likes to let little uglies slip from his mouth...lol), is working on potty training, & is the world's best Big Brother.
Him & Paisley have a bond like I've never seen between 2 children. If she cries, he goes off...if she wakes up from a nap, he wants her out of her crib right then...if I get on to her for getting into something, you better believe he's coming after me! It's so funny how life has a way of turning things into what they are meant to be...at 19 months old, I gave my baby his best friend for life♥


Speaking of Miss Paisley Bug {whom I now refer to as my 'SourPatch Kid'...sour then sweet, yep, that's her!} is just as beautiful, smart & rotten as ever :) She's learnt how to say waffle, ball & tackle her brother full force recently! My Momma told me yesterday that she's going to be my little 'Scrapper'...I knew I had it coming with her, I just don't think I realize just what that was going to consist of. She is meaner then a little snake but has a heart that is as sensitive as they get. She keeps us all on our toes & is such an amazingly beautiful little lady, inside & out. God knew I needed a little excitement in my life when he gave her to me, that's for sure. She is truly her Mother's daughter & is gonna be just as amazing as a Big Sister as she is a Little one♥

On to baby name talk ;) So I figure many of you that keep up with my blog figured that I would change my mind on the names. Well guess what? You were right! Yep, there was no way I was going to be able to commit to names that early in the game. So...for now, here's what I have in mind:
Boy: Bronx...not sure on the middle name. Told Dustin he could choose so ya'll pray about that one for me :)
Girl: Averlee Harlow
     ♥     
   Nothings set in stone because knowing me, I still may change my mind 15,000 times before December 21st gets here...but for now, these are the possible names for Baby Taylor #3.                
Welp, guess that about sums it all up for now. Dustin & I had pictures planned together last weekend that I had hoped to be able to post this week but mother nature had other plans & they are now scheduled for this weekend. I'm praying that this happens for us before I start swelling up...sign, we haven't had pictures taken since Keaton was around 11 months old so it's wayyy over due. I document so much of the babies' lives & not nearly as much of mine & his anymore. I don't know what I'd do without that guy in my life. It's definitely been a journey already, the roads not always been the smoothest but I couldn't ask for a better husband. Good days & bad, I'm blessed to still be able to not only consider him my husband, the father to my children but my best friend as well.

A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' come together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
-Dave Meurer

Oh & before I forget....Intelligender test came out BOY & I have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for the 18th to find out the gender forsure:)

Hope all you guys have a wonderful, safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment