Tuesday, March 29, 2011

God has his ways of making sure we're all ok...

Just wanted to drop in for a little update. I've been so busy lately that I haven't made any time to blog & I'm not too happy with myself over it!

Things are going great in the Taylor Residence tho. Miss Paisley Bug is WALKING! This has excited me to no extent. Keaton didn't walk until 12 months & even though she's into absolutely everything...I couldn't be prouder.
    ♥
We also just got Paisley's 1st birthday pictures done by Red Elephant Studio in Scottsville. They turned out amazingly & I can't wait to share the rest of them with you guys! 

Keaton Jack's speech has improved lately more then I could have ever imagined that it would in only 6 months. He's gone from saying nothing other then Momma to saying his entire Alphabet, counting to 10 & so much more! I tear up every time I even think about it, He's such an amazing blessing in my life. The patience I've learned & the relief on my heart has been nothing short of a God sent gift to me. We're still working on stuff but with time & faith...I believe we're gonna come out of this better then I could have ever hoped for.
Things have been hectic & crazy for me lately...alot weighing on my mind & my heart. Dustin's about to be traveling more for work & I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do without him around. Work is...well, I'd rather not even go there. I'm continuing to pull it together simple for the fact that I've got children to raise. That's the point that I'm at with it.

I've recently gone some evaluating of my priorities & I'm learning alot from this experience. There's never any harm in taking time to heal & help yourself. I hold on to far too much, so it's good to kinda let things just roll off my back. Being a worrier is in my blood...it's what I do & who I am. I'm just learning who & what to no longer wear on my nerves.

These babies keep me together. There's nothing more beautiful then the smiles on their faces & the blessings that they give me daily. Remembering that makes everything else a little easier to deal with. Things are never going to be easy when to deal with people that are cold hearted & mean. Having Keaton & Paisley makes all hurt and pain in the world disappear in my eyes tho. I say it often, but I mean it more then anything else...
I don't know what I'd do if they weren't mine. 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment