Wednesday, February 2, 2011

you were truly 'Taylor' made just for me...

 
Keaton Jack. 9.2.08. 7lbs 15.5 oz. 20 inches long♥
Son. Big Brother. Grandson. Nephew. Cousin.
{Bubbers. Bubby. Keats. Feets. Munchkie. Brudder}.
Daddy's Rockstar. Momma's Wild Man.
You have always been the perfect fit for me & Daddy, Sweet Guy:) 
You were the answer to all of my many, many heartbroken prayers.
We had dreamed of you for so long, but there was no way to know that you would be as wonderful as you are.
You're my world, kid.
{Jer. 1:5.... Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.}
 
Emersyn Paisley. 4.28.10. 8lbs. 20.5 inches
Daughter. Little Sister. Granddaughter. Niece. Cousin.
{Miss Priss. Sister. Girl Girl. Sissy. Pais.}
Daddy's Princess. Momma's Sweet Lady.
I don't think any little girl could be loved more then you are, Precious Baby:)
You have brought sunshine & rainbows to our lives.
Daddy & I adore you.
Love you lady...you're amazing.
{Psalms14...I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.}

No comments:

Post a Comment