Sunday, January 30, 2011

The beginning of something wonderful♥

Well, I honestly don't know where to start! I have never blogged before, my 'mommy' brain couldn't figure out really where to even begin. At one point in time I was able to keep a diary but that was wayyy before the babies came into my life. My hopes for this is to document just a little of what happens in our day to day life, not only for any followers that may find interest but for my hubby & myself!

So let me introduce everyone:) 
 

The Taylor's 
   Dustin, Brittany, Keaton & Paisley               
Dustin & I are the 22 year old parents to 2 of the most beautiful little people God has ever blessed this world with, they are every bit of amazing♥
We met in high school, dated for 2 years & have now been married for more then 3.

 
Our 1st child
Mr. Keaton Jack came just 2 days after our 1st anniversary.
He is the sweetest, most gentle little man I've ever seen. He adores his little sister just as much as she does him and we couldn't ask for a bigger helper then him! He's the apple of his Mommy's eye!

Miss Emersyn 'Paisley'
was our little surprise baby! Keaton was only 10 months old when Miss Priss began to grow. I found out the night before his 1st birthday party that I was forsure pregnant.
The timing may not have been ideal then but I wouldn't trade anything in the world for her. We definitely weren't trying for another one but we're sure glad she joined us!

Hopefully I'll be able to do alot more tomorrow. We've tried getting things done today on top of making sure Keaton got to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather while we had it hanging around today,
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!  



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this Brittany! I hope you stick to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paige! I'm trying to get it together, I'm still figuring alot out so I'll be switching it up until I found what I feel suits us the best! But I like it, thanks for introducing me to the Blog world! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for ya :)

    ReplyDelete